Dear Bison Ultra runner,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to provide you with an update on the Bison Ultra race that was scheduled for June 4th. As I mentioned in my previous email, the unexpected road closure and stoppage of heavy vehicles have severely affected the construction work schedule at the resorts. Moreover, the traffic situation in Yercaud in June could be challenging due to the flower show and the sudden influx of tourists due to the re-opening of the traffic. Due to prior personal engagements, July is not convenient for me to conduct this event.
After careful consideration, I have decided to postpone the 4th edition of Bison Ultra race to a later date in August with multiple weeks of safety margin. The exact date will be announced once the situation at Yercaud returns to normal, and I will keep you informed of any updates.
Regarding your participation, you have the following options:
You can request a full refund (entry + room reservation + GST) of your registration fee.
–> If you have purchased tickets on Townscript, you will receive a refund through Townscript.
–> If you have done a direct bank transfer or paid through Instamojo to KaysFIT Academy, you must send your bank account details.
You can wait for the new date to be announced and then decide or request a refund.
You can transfer your registration to someone who wants to participate in the Bison Ultra race.
Please allow two weeks for all refunds to be processed from the day of sharing your preference. Kindly email me your preference, and I will process your request accordingly. I appreciate your understanding and patience during this unfortunate situation, and I look forward to seeing you all at the Bison Ultra race later this year.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.